Saturday 8 February 2014

Ten things I believe in


Ahh, finally, there’s internet connection. So sorry for writing late. It wasn’t my fault, was it?
Anyway, all that matters is that I can blog now, and I want to write about things I believe in.
In life, there are certain things we individually believe in. Like me, I believe in some philosophies, facts and still believe in some myths. I would like to share some of the things I believe in. I’ll share ten.
1.    I BELIEVE IN GOD
GOD is my Heavenly Father who loves me and I love Him. I’m His daughter and he forgives me of my needs and provides anything I ask Him if it’s the best for me.
2.   I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST

I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe He’s my big brother. I believe He’s the son of God. I believe He came to die for us and atone for our sins.
3.   I BELIEVE IN LOVE

Love is a sweet feeling. I believe in love, all types for love is planted in each and everyone’s heart, no matter how wicked you are.it just needs to find the right irrigation to make it grow and flourish. I believe it is love that still maintains the shape of the earth. (In a way).
4.   I BELIEVE IN MUSIC

Music is a world on its own. Music helps us to live. I believe the lyrics to a song is well understood if you have passed through the situation before and you have no words or way to express your feelings For instance hymns, love songs and break up songs. I believe music calms the nerves or even make our nerves excited. lol
5.    I BELIEVE IN CHRISTMAS
Christmas! Yes! My favourite moment and I deeply believe and have fallen in love with Christmas. I believe it is right to celebrate the Christ’s birth. I believe in the carols, I believe in the Christmas trees, I believe in the lightening and decorations, I believe in gift giving and I believe that Jesus Christ was born so we should celebrate
6.   I BELIEVE IN GIRL POWER
Girl power is the idea that women should take control of their careers and lives (Oxford Advance Learner’s Dictionary, New 8th Edition). I believe all women have the girl power and I believe no man should dictate for them, though I believe we need men to support us.*wink*. I believe females can use their girl power to change the world.
7.   I BELIEVE IN KISSING AND HUGS
I believe kisses and hugs create connections between people. I believe a sweet kiss with spices helps love to germinate even if it is just a friendly or motherly peck. I believe they help people especially, a mother and a child, or two lovers to understand and interpret each other’s feelings without words.
8.   I BELIEVE IN STYLE
I do not believe in trends, but in style. I think style defines who you are and what you like as a person. I believe everyone should do whatever style he or she likes.
9.   I BELIEVE IN FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Family and friends are important in our lives whether they are humans and animals. At least, there should be companionship. I believe family and friends help us laugh, cry and make memories. They help us solve life problems and the good ones motivate us.
10. I BELIEVE IN YOU
I believe in you. I believe you can be someone I personally know. I believe we can meet some time in life. I believe you can be the next richest person in the world. I believe YOU can change the world.

Shimmer and Sparkle,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace