Saturday 16 November 2013

University Life Starts.......Started


Off to school
Twas my first day in the University, Saturday, September. Actually it was very frightening, very confusing, everything new….started my bus journey…Well, which wasn’t very long, just an hour and about thirty minutes’ drive including stopping at various bus stops. I have done so many longer journeys than this, so from Accra to Winneba is not a journey for me.
Yop! I was on my way, loving every step I take. This was not the first time of me staying away from home. I was in the boarding house in high school. The only difference is I made this journey ALL by maself to a town I have never visited before, Winneba.
#Time_To_Be_An_Independent_Woman
 These are some photos i saw on Google. Just sharing.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace