Saturday 16 November 2013

University life begins....began


Entry one
You see, if you ask me, the University is a very dangerous place after Hollywood. Like seriously!!!! Which kind of place on earth gives you such FREEDOM, yet gives you terrifying courses. Why don’t they give us the chance to choose four courses from the seven we’ve chosen?
Like me, I’m doing seven courses in Information and Communication Technology for this semester;
*ICTE111- Computer System and Application
*ICTE112- Technical Communication and Report Writing
*ICTE113- Foundations of Educational and Instructional Technology
*ICTE114- Introduction to Distance Education and Online Learning
*ICTE115- Introduction to Calculus
*EDC111DIT-Philosophy of Education, School Curriculum, Social Change and National Development
*GPD111IT-Communication and Study Skills

If you ask me, the first course I’ll like to drop is CALCULUS. Quick!!!! Calculus makes me mad. But I looooovvveeee my course; Information and Communication Technology (ICT). It is adventurous and I love that.  
Sadly, there are more terrifying courses head of my life, worse than Calculus. Yikes!    
Watch out for my tech talent.
Do not follow your dreams......Chase them, c'mon.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace