Sunday 3 November 2013

GIVE ME YOUR HAND


Trying to write a love poem,
But I need some inspiration….
Gotta finish writing before morning.
But I kinda stuck.
I’ve got a title,
But no lyrics.
Should it be a love poem or a love song?
Hmm…okay, either way you want to see it.
But seriously, I gotta start something
There’s the title, “GIVE ME YOUR HAND”
But I can’t start.
Hard to write poems and songs about love
When you ain’t feeling it, you know.
How do poets and songwriter’s do it.
How can you write about true romantic love
When you haven’t felt it before?
How can you breathe the damged sweet air
And lie in the global warming sun
With a pen and a paper and write
A beautiful love song or poem?
Oh well, at least, I’ve got a title
And I’m trying to start……….
                        Beautiful lady, you light up my world
                        I can’t believe a sweet girl like you
                        Was around and I did not notice
                        This feels so right, you are the one
                        Give me your hand and I’ll give you mine.
That’s all I could write for my girl.
Hope you like it and she’ll like it too.

                                                        MarieNoel
                                                        Friday, 18th January,2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace