Monday 23 October 2017

Movie Review: It’s Okay That’s Love (Blogtober Day 16)


WARNING: THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS.

Everyone’s prone to mental breakdown if they suffer a traumatic experience, but everyone just acts like that would never happen to them.
-Jo Ding Min

Hello world and happy Monday. I hope you had a great weekend.

Today’s post is a movie review and it’s been long since I wrote any sort of review on the blog, even a movie review. I have for you a movie review and it’s a seasonal movie containing only 16 episodes. I love seasonal movies like that with less than five seasons and few episodes. The only long seasonal movie I enjoyed was Pretty Little Liars, and this movie had only one season.

Never judge a movie by its promotional ads. It is metaphorical

So, this drama series is K-Drama (Korean Series) and since my teenage years I have always been a big fan of Korean series and movies, so I was pretty excited to binge watch this. Sorry for so many conjunctions in that line, lolz xx.

Let’s begin with the review.

 I finished watching this Korean drama series about two weeks ago and I am watching it again with mum. Even though the cases were extreme, I managed to find humour in it. All the characters had some sort of mental and emotional problems and that alone opened my eyes to issues like this. It taught me that no matter where we find ourselves, someone somewhere might be experiencing mental or emotional problems due to experiences in the past.


A perfect example is a character named Jang Jae Yul, who was a writer and a radio DJ. The return of his brother from jail made him to start experiencing such mental breakdown. He was invited to a talk show and he was on the panel with a Psychiatrist lady doctor. They weren’t in good terms from the beginning. The funny part was when they became housemates for some months and soon, there was a shooting star of feelings. Through their relationship journey, they were able to fight and cure their emotional and mental problems.

Everyone else in the movie had other disorders that were not easily identified unless they were in a situation that made them exhibit those symptoms.

Know that someone out there is praying 24 hours a day, just for you.
-Jang Jae Yul


I enjoyed the movie a lot and learnt a lot. I will recommend this movie to anyone.

My favourite OST (Original Soundtrack) was Hero by Family of the Year.

I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Those of you who’ve been through many goodbyes including myself, there’s still hope for us all
-Jang Jae Yul
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace