Wednesday 25 October 2017

#ChristmasIsComing (Blogtober Day 18)


Hello world!

I wasn’t able to blog yesterday, I wasn’t having the desire to write. And that is okay. If I had forced myself to write, the post might not be interesting to read.

Thank goodness, today is 25th October, and I am only excited because of one little thing.


Christmas. Is. Coming.


It is 60 days, 17 hours, 14 minutes, 16, 15, 14, 13 seconds to Christmas.

I just can’t wait, to start decorating, to start playing Christmas music out loud, to start going to December events, start making home treats like chips, and pancakes, and doughnuts, involve myself in spreading joy and cheers to show the world that Christ is born, Countdown to Christmas etc.

And watch Christmas movies mostly from Hallmark.

As for that guy who usually follows Christmas uninvited. What’s even his name?

 Oh yes! The Harmattan.

Well, I can’t tell whether he would be coming or not.

I don’t care either. He better not come.

But you know, without harmattan, there is no Christmas feeling in Ghana.

Hmmm, anyway, it’s his time of the year. He can bring Christmas with him, but I pray Christmas does not come with him.😂😂😂

Christmas is coming and I can feel it. 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace