Thursday 28 September 2017

The Blog is Four Years Old!!!


Hello world!

My internet baby is four years old today and I am grateful for her existence. Being a blogger has taught me a lot of things and has made me stay focused in every aspect in life.

To celebrate her blogiversary and I decided to own a logo. I mean, I should have owned one a long time ago. So I contacted a creative friendof mine and he worked creativity.

Behold! The Marietta DeGrant Blog Logo.

One thing I love about it is the vintage looking typewriter on it. When I build my future home, I will buy a vintage typewriter and just put it in my studio/working room/library as room décor. I love the idea of typewriters and I just want to own one just because I am a writer, a soul of words yet to put it on old smelling papers. The sound alone makes me happy.

I think a pink one will be better.

Contact him with an idea and he will deliver it. He is very active on Twitter.

Cheers to a new blogging age! More things coming for this blog!

p.s. The Marietta DeGrant Blog will be doing Blogtober; blogging every day in October. So stay tuned!!!


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace