Tuesday 20 December 2016

The Christmas Conversation over Hot Chocolate


Hey there! Happy Tuesday.

Today, I just want us to sit and talk. You know, just sit and talk…..virtually. Sometimes, we need to set aside some time, to talk, and sip some chilled drink or hot one.

So, today, let’s sit, sip and talk. It’s Christmas.

Now Playing: The First Noel by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir

I know, it is dawn…..early morning. What do you normally do during the early mornings of the holidays? Have you noticed it is very beautiful? Morning are beautiful times. I wake up early to experience early mornings. Christmas mornings are beautiful. I never experienced early mornings when I was a little girl, because I never woke up early. But as I got older and adapted the habit of waking up earlier, I have noticed some changes and experienced some moments, and I enjoy them.

Now Playing: I’ll be home for Christmas by Josh Groban


I have never celebrated Christmas without my family. I know, I won’t be in the same house with my maiden family forever. Marriage would send me out, and I’ll start to celebrate with my new family. To those of you who have celebrated Christmas without family before, how did you feel? What did you do to make it sound cool?

Now Playing: Mary’s Little Boy Child by Mandisa


When I was a little girl, I thought the story of the birth of Jesus is being played over and over again in Jerusalem. I always thought on Christmas Eve that Joseph and Mary are looking for room. I wanted them to come over to our home and give birth, but I also thought that, the prophecy is already written that He would be born in Bethlehem, so they can’t come over to my home, or else the story of the child’s birth would change and people would get confused.

Now Playing: Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande


If there was a Santa Claus, I would tell him to bring back some people into my life. I really need them back. Those who have passed on and those still alive. But I know he can’t do that even if he was real.

You want more hot chocolate? Head over to Twitter.



Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace