Thursday 29 December 2016

Prepping For 2K17 + #LightTheWorld Review


Hey world

3 days till the end of the year. I bet some people are making New Year resolutions. Good luck on doing that. I stopped making New Year resolutions some years ago, so those kind of resolutions like losing weight (I don’t have to lose weight. For someone like me, I have to put on some flesh.), going to church every Sunday (I already do that), saving money (No comments on that one), and all that jazz. Nesta wrote about the failure of New Year Resolutions and I totally agree with him.

I am not discouraging you on making New Year resolutions. You have every right to, but please make realistic ones.

During the festive season, I was involved in a campaign called Light the World. We invited people from all walks of life to participate. Every day from 1st December till December 25th, we were required to participate in an activity that would show kindness and let us do good to ourselves, family, friends, strangers and other people around us.



If you were following me on Twitter and read my Blogmasposts, you will see me posting an activity daily for #LightTheWorld, especially on my Twitter.

It was like an advent calendar, and it was refreshing doing it and I felt so good. Even though, sometimes, I was so busy I lost track once, or twice, but I tried hard to get back. I can admit that not every day was perfectly made.

The aim of the campaign was to light the world, and turn the activities into goals for the New Year to continue to light the world, so it doesn’t end on the 25th. It continues into the New Year and throughout ourselves.

I really enjoyed engaging myself in this advent activity, and I hope next Christmas, there would be more activities like this.

How are you prepping for 2017? Any goals, resolutions?

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace