Saturday 10 December 2016

IT WAS PAUSED


This post is coming to you LIVE at midnight. Well, not exactly 12 midnight, but some minutes past 12am. By the time I finished writing this post, it might be almost 1am.

Anyway, so the festive season was been put on hold, at least for some time before they declared who won the trip to the Flagstaff house. The sentence looked literary to me; Christmas Has Been Put On Hold. It can be used as a story for kids, if you ask me. So, everything festive was on hold in Ghana.
The internet on this side of the world has been filled with political and electoral posts. The funny electoral memes keeps us alive, and makes us laugh with tears coming out.😂

After voting on Wednesday, there was so much tension the next day. I would term it silent tension, because when I was going to work on Thursday, there was literally no one in town.



I mean it.

No traffic, no cars, no people. We could cross the road without looking left or right. It was terrifying.
Where was everyone? Well, it’s nothing to worry about. 😳

But I am proud of Ghanaians of the peace sustained. ✌✌✌

I salute you all, including myself.

This December is surely full of miracles. Hashtag December Miracles.


See you tomorrow, for another blogmas post. Enjoy your weekend.

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace