Monday 5 December 2016

Currently: December


Let’s talk about stuffs I am currently doing, engaged in. Since its December, I am doing lots of Christmassy stuffs. Some see it to be a boring way live a life, but I am a Christmas baby, and I might annoy you and bore you with things like these; talking endlessly about things dear to my heart.


Current Book: Christmas After All (The Great Depression Diary of Minnie Swift) by Kathryn Lasky. I know, I have read this novel a million times and almost every Christmas ever since I bought it, but it is a story of hope and I love it.

Current Need: A hug. I need a hug.

Current Song: What Child Is This? By Plus One

Current Blessing: Recovering from an illness.

Current Quote: At Christmas, all roads lead home. ~Marjorie Holmes

Current Mood: Overexcited!

Current Drink: Mirinda Drink. I mean, it’s just one cedi, and the store close by sells a lot

Current Workout: None. I’m on a keeping fit break.

Current Link: My Tumblr page

Current Guilty Pleasure: Pretty Little Liars. Watching them all over again.

Current Excitement: It’s my Birthday Month

Current Game: Danger Dash on my brother’s phone

Current Clothing Item: My white flats

Current Food: Bread and Chocolate Spread (Don’t judge)

Current Procrastination: Tomorrow’s Blog Post



Current Craving: Christmas Wonderland Wanderlust

Current Confession: I seriously miss someone





Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace