Saturday 3 December 2016

A Peek Into My Christmas Playlists


Hello world!

Let’s talk about Christmas music today! Hope you are having a nice day, anyways.

You can do Christmas without Christmas music. I mean, like how? Christmas without its music. 

That’s very empty.

I can’t say I know every Christmas song on earth since I claim I am the Christmas Princess……or Christmas Queen. *clears throat*

Because, this year was the first time I listened to I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas.

Seriously. The version I listened to was by A Great Big World.

I’m serious.

To be clear here, it’s not part of my playlist though.

Hahaha.

Let’s get down to business.

Christmas music I normally listened to. I have hundreds and hundreds of them but I would only share a few of them. If I am supposed to talk about them, I would go on and on and on, and you will get bored. I can do that if you want. Yes? No? Ok?


Boney M’s Christmas Time. Every Ghanaian listens to this. Even if you do not have any Christmas collection, you have Boney M. They really know how to make you feel festive, making them popular in every home, in the markets, shopping malls, public places and even in trotros.

Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle choir. Perfect for early mornings. Their voices are heavenly.

Let me mention The Mormon Tabernacle Choir again, but this time, with other album, Let the Season In. This album even has some bit of Spoken Word in it. “Actually, I kept one of the drummers….my true love.”

Christmas Party Songs collection. We bought this CD more than ten years ago, and we play it every year. It’s has 25 Christmas songs on it perfect for any party, and also out and about duties.



The Vienna Boys Choir, Little Drummer Boy. A boys’ choir you’ll fall in love with. Perfect for early mornings, and church activities.

Mariah Carey’s Christmas songs are so good. You can also add more Christmas songs by Amy Grant, Martina MacBride, The Carpenters, The Jackson 5, Glee Cast, Taylor Swift, Josh Grabon and Justin Bieber.

I am actually searching for Kelly Clarkson’s Wrapped in Red album to add to my playlists.


Any other Christmas collection I should add?

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace