Monday 15 August 2016

Study Break Ideas


Hello world!

This is the first post of back to school. Use #BTSMarietta as a way to share ideas and inspiration for students who would be going back to school soon.

I am a firm believer of study breaks. I go through it every time I am studying, whether alone or in a study group. I feel study breaks are really important in our lives as students.


I used to do my study breaks wrongly. Those days, study breaks means, checking social media and ranting over there, checking how my former mates are faring and reading blogs. As time went by, I got to have effective study breaks. To tell you the truth, I somehow still go online, but we are not perfect. But today, I want to share with you five study breaks ideas I began to adapt.

Go for a walk. This is one of my favourite way of spending my study break, especially in the evenings. I am already a walker, you understand what I mean?

Take a quick shower. Taking a quick shower makes our body cool and our mind refreshed for new ideas. That’s why some people get ideas in the shower. *wink*

Tidy up. This could mean, laying your bed, tidying up your study desk, removing washed clothes from the lines and folding them. This is very useful. It’s also one of the things I love to do during study break.

Eat a snack. This could be nkatie burger or a boiled egg. Not a heavy meal

Stretch. This is the easiest to do, and the one that takes the shortest time. Stretching makes our muscles to relax, and it feels good also.


Do you know of any effective study break ideas? Let us know in the comments, or use #BTSMarietta to share across social media.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace