Friday 15 July 2016

There Lives Afua Quinaata


There lived lives a lady from Accra called Afua Quinaata. She is a big fan of Kofi Kinaata, so has given herself the name Afua Quinaata, and claims she is the twin sister of Kofi.

You already know her. She’s a blogger and she is the mastermind behind this blog.

Yeah, that’s me.

I’m just fangirling here.

I am a big fan of Kofi Kinaata. He’s cute, intelligent and talented. My favourite song of his is Sweetie Pie, which was released somewhere ending of last year or the beginning of the year. If you are inviting me to a party, make sure the DJ has that song playing or lined up to be played. I will definitely dance to it with my moves. (Warning: Do not judge my dance moves, haha)


Dear Kofi Kinaata, we have to meet oo. We need to, paaa. There’s a Afua Quinaata here. 


Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace