Friday 5 February 2016

There is a Love Song Written on my Face (Day 5)


Good afternoon. Today I woke up with a great feeling of happiness just because I can smell a good weekend. Fridays are the best days ever.

When I woke up today, there was a love song playing in my ears. Meaning, I slept with my earpiece on. No judgements, I used to do that, and some people have told me to stop. I have a bad habit of having music playing with my headphones on, all the time. I have been advised to stop doing that always, or else, I will lose my sense of hearing.

Whoosh that’s scary.

Anyway, I am getting better in that area. The number of times I have an earpiece on has reduced, but last night, I had to listen to music while on bed (I’m addicted to music), and I guess I fell asleep while listening, so no judgements, haha.

I woke up with a Brenda Lee song. Though the song is really old, I love it. This song has been playing since January, on my computer, on my phone, my DVD player, literally on every playing device. Yeah, that’s how I can abuse a song. I can play the song repeatedly till I hate it.

This song, If You Love Me (Really Love Me) was the song that was playing, and I smiled when I woke up. I will sing that to my future husband one day. Any voice trainer in the house?

As an ICT student, Adobe Photoshop is one of our best friend tools, for editing pictures for websites, flyers, banners, cards and all fun stuff. Thanks to Photoshop, I had a love song written on my face.

That is Brenda Lee’s song written on my face.


I have a feeling this weekend would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace