Saturday 20 February 2016

The Friday Born, according to Creo’s Concept



My name is Afua, Afia, Afi. It is the name(s) given to a Ghanaian girl born on Friday.

Last two weeks or so, Creo’sConcept uploaded pictures and characteristics of girls born on each day. They really know how to put us in suspense. I know. They did it to me, uploading this image as Afua Friday morning.

I frowned. How can they do this to Friday born? But I felt from the beginning that, it was just a prank and they uploaded this later in the day.


They got us, didn’t they?

The Friday born is
A music lover
A deep thinker
Sensitive
Passionate
Talented!
And I totally agree!

Yes! It feels as if they interviewed me about my personality, which brought out the outcome.
I am a music lover. I can abuse music.

Meaning I can play music the whole time without getting tired.

Yes!

I am very sensitive. I even wanted them to add emotional to it.

Friday Borns Rock!


I have said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace