Thursday 11 February 2016

I am Chocoholic (Day 11)


Hello, hello!

This post is coming to you live at dawn, because today is a busy day and a fun one too. We are embarking on a religious trip and I am super excited about it. I am done with packing and would probably be back on Saturday, just in time to get ready for Val’s Day.

Yep!

Oookay, welcome to another post of


And today’s all about chocolate. Hmmm. I am in love with everything chocolate. M.A.D.L.Y. in love with chocolate and I have a Pinterestboard for just chocolates. I love to watch Charlie and the Chocolate factory just because of the abundance of chocolate I see in it, and literally wishing I would own that factory for myself.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t eat chocolate like crazy to the extent of falling sick, but I love chocolate. If I don’t get chocolate for a day, I am ok with it. I don’t go about searching for chocolate, but if I do get it, I will say thanks, darling then munch on it.

Thanks to Pinterest, I can gather pictures of chocolate to make my mouth water.

Check out these images.














hmm, the look and feel of it






saving this for Christmas, mmmm






















Don’t you just love the look of it, the colour, the beauty it has?

In Ghana, 14th February is also Chocolate Day, in addition to the Valentine’s Day, so I get to eat chocolate, you know. So I celebrate two occasions, St. Valentine’s Day and Chocolate Day. I love my country.

See you later

Ps. Since I would be travelling today, tomorrow’s post and Saturday’s post would be scheduled for your reading pleasure. Check back tomorrow and Saturday morning to continue reading 14 Days of MarieAmour.


See you on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace