Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy St. Valentine’s Day (Day 14)


He who is in love is wise and becoming wiser. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good morning and happy St. Valentine’s Day! I am back from my religious trip and it was fantastic. I hope you will have a nice day today, or maybe you did have a nice time yesterday, just like me. As soon as I came back from my trip, I spent time with my friends, and it was fun.

Remember to enjoy and spread love. It doesn’t hurt to be romantic or to spend time with friends. It doesn’t hurt to surprise someone with a good time together. It doesn’t hurt to eat a bar of chocolate today.

Love is patient and kind;
Love is not jealous,
Or conceited, or proud;
Love is not ill-mannered,
Or selfish, or irritable;
Love does not keep a
Record of wrongs; love is
Not happy with evil, but is
Happy with the truth.
Love never gives up: its
Faith, hope and patience never fail.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love never gives up, and it is true. I know it.

Happy Valentine’s Day, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace