Monday 9 November 2015

Monday Morning In My Pajamas



I declare that Monday mornings would be called Monday Moaning! Oh, what difference does it make? They sound the same.
I am feeling so lazy today. I was suppose to wake up earlier, drink water, have my quiet time, put on my workout gear and go out there for a run, but I'm still on bed, typing this.
This is the story of my life right now.
And the annoying thing is, I am taking selfie in bed.
Girl? What's wrong with you?
Technology can really make us go crazy. That's the weird aspect of technology.
I don't even know the time my roommate left.
Hmmm.
So, madam, please get up, get dressed, chase catch your dreams and never give up!
Get up, you have a lot to do.
24 hours of today comes only once
And it is almost gone. Though, it is almost 8am and the day is still young, it's almost gone, because 8 hours is finished.
Let's do this.
Happy New Week!
When are you starting your end of semester examination? (Finals)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace