Friday 27 November 2015

Kelewele Date with Marietta (27/11/2015)

Good morning! This kelewele date is coming to you live at dawn. Yep! Examinations has started, so everywhere is in chaos and in a mess. I mean, books and papers are scattered everywhere. 

Students too are scattered, but life goes on. We thank Heavenly Father for that.

Without much long introductions (which I am trying hard to avoid), let’s start our date.

The month began with some soccer league issues and jokes. This is a topic I don’t want to write about right now because…….. (No reason). Hehehe. Sorry?


The second runner up of Miss Ghana 2015 is from my alma mater, Mfantsiman Girls Secondary School. Congrats, girl.

Speaking of MOGA’s, Gifty Anti liked a photo of mine, which linked to this post. And she followed me!!! Thanks, Ma! If you are reading this, please know that you are an inspirational feminist to me.

It has been raining a lot in this small town of mine. We had a scary thunderstorm some time ago, and I must say, I was pretty scared, you know. My heart began to sound like the thunder itself.


I am now reading one of the Last Air bender's comic books, The Search, and I am really enjoying it. Some secrets are coming out one by one. It’s about Prince Zuko who is trying to find the whereabouts of his missing mother. I might be one of the last persons to read it, but please don’t tell me anything. I want to read it myself! I can’t wait to get the other parts of the comic book and find out what really happened.

Examinations started last Monday, and all I can say is To God Be The Glory.

Christmas is coming and you already know what is happening in the blog, right? Yes? No? Don’t worry, it would be just like last year’s own. Just wait, and I will tell you about it in my next blog post.


To get into the Christmas mood just a little bit, I am reading an old Christmas novel of mine; Christmas After All (The Great Depression Diary of Minnie Swift) by Kathryn Lasky and I started playing my Christmas Playlists not too long ago. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Ohh yes!

Let's end it here. I have a presentation this morning. Wish my group the best of luck.
Annnddd, let's get ready for Christmas.

Bye! Continue on social media, #keleweledate

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace