Tuesday 20 October 2015

Getting Ready For NaNoWriMo


Hello guys! How are you doing today? I hope you are feeling great. If not, then get well sooner!

You know that November is set aside for NaNoWriMo which stands for National Novel Writing Month. It is an annual internet-based creative writing project that takes place during the month of November. It challenges participants to write 50,000 words, (which is the minimum number of words for a novel), from November 1st 00:00am to November 30th 23:59 GMT.

Participants write either a complete novel of 50,000 words or simply the first 50,000 words of a novel to be completed later. See more details about NaNoWriMo here.

Last year, I challenged myself to join NaNoWriMo 2015, but from the look of things, it seems I cannot participate fully because of my school load. Though, I won't be a full participant, I would try to do a little more than 30%.


This is the book I'll be using for the project. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Are you going to be a part of it? What are your plans?
Or maybe, you have done it before. How did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace