Thursday 20 August 2015

I Am Titanium


We had an avocado pear tree at home but a heavy wind we had in May destroyed it, so Daddy decided to cut it down. I was sad because I love avocados and it meant I would have to start buying avocado from the market, while I can have it at home for free. A free gift from nature.

The most amazing thing is happening. The cut down tree's stem is growing leaves and little stems.

How wonderful.

Recently, my end-of-semester results were published in our various student portal. I was nervous to check, because we wrote very difficult (read: wicked) papers. Well, 2 out of 6 courses were out. I eventually got the vim to check and behold, there it was.

I neither smiled nor frowned. My face was like the neutral emoji. I wasn't happy, neither was I sad, and for once in my life, I did not care. I did not worry about it. I am the kind of person who, when she's troubled, she loses weight drastically at an instant. But my jeans still fits me. *wink*wink*

David Guetta ft. Sia's I Am Titanium was playing in my head.

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall. I am Titanium."

Properties of Titanium

  • It is resistant to corrosion
  • Titanium is now popular in design rings and other jewellery due to its durability, resistance to saltwater
  • It is present in meteorites, the sun and other stars.

So, like the avocado pear tree at our home, they have cut me down, but I'll still grow leaves more beautiful than the first ones.


2015-2016 academic year, you'll come and meet me. I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace