Wednesday 8 April 2015

Wake Up With Me In Winneba (Easter Break)


Hello everyone. How was your Easter? I know I am so late in updating you on how I celebrated my Easter, but I've been kind of tight this week. But don't worry, let's have a chat.
This Easter break helped me to unwind and clear my mind for more complex data structures and algorithm in the future. It also made me reunite with friends who were far away and those I've met for a long time since.

On Good Friday, my church had a devotional and after, we went to play soccer. After the soccer, we had socials at the beach, played games, swam, ate, danced and had fun.


The next day, I had a wedding to attend. An Easter Wedding. That day, as I woke up, I thought of the bride, I thought 'Is she asleep? Can she even sleep at all?' We went all the way to somewhere near Cape Coast to honour the invitation.

Jesus Christ rose on Sunday and He lives. We went to church to remember His resurrection. I went back to Accra to be with my family.

Easter Monday, we visited the West Hills Mall and did some little shopping. (Read Window Shopping)



Next on the train is for me to look forward to Simpa's Aboakyir Festival and the long vacation. I'm about to start writing my long vac goals and see what's up?

I thank my Heavenly Father for sending His son to die for us all. May His name be praised.

How was your Easter Break?

Stay sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace