Friday 13 February 2015

#ValsDayWithNoel (When You Hold My Hand )

This year, the love poem I've written is  "When You Hold My Hand". Every year, I write a love poem for Valentine's day. You can check out last year 's own here.
Hope you enjoy!


When You Hold My Hand

I remember
The first time you held
My hand
After a date, under a tree
I was shy
I was quiet
I was timid
I was safe
You led the way
With my blind eyes
In the dark

I remember
When you held my hand
I did not want
To let go
It was soft
It was warm
It was loving
It was pretty
You made me feel
Loved with a heart
Which died before

Anytime you
Hold my hand
I pray never
Never for it to end
It feels good
It feels amazing
It feels new
It feels romantic
Your eyes are
Not white but
I love them both

When you hold my hand
I remember the reason
Why I fell in love
With you
You care
You want a family
You make me wonder.
You know, I never remember
When I first met you
But you make me
Write more in my diary

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace