Friday 27 February 2015

Kelewele Date with Marietta (27/02/2015) Loving Month


Hello, hello, hello!

Hello world!

So, how far? How that side? February is almost over and we are about to enter into the month of March, which is somehow, mostly about women.

The reason for this post:  We have a kelewele date darling.

The first thing I want to talk about is........you know now. St.Valentine's day! Yes, I went out with my homies and I've written a post about it here.

Songs I've loved this month were Beautiful Day by Jamie Grace and Not Even The King by Alicia Keys. And Bang Bang by Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj is on repeat on my workout playlist.
One day, I decided to listen to an ABBA album I found back at home and it was playing Andante Andante. I listened and it was so poetic. I enjoy some of their music but never took the time to listen to the words. It had no meaning to me when I was little.

.....Touch me gently like a summer evening breeze........
.......let your body be the velvet of the night.......

Chorus:
I'm your music, I'm your song
Play me time and time again and make me strong
Make me sing, make me sound
Andante andante
Tread lightly on my ground
Andante andante
Oh please don't let me down



School has not been easy. Though, we are doing just  18 credit hours, a lot is involved, but with hard work and determination, we are going to beat them. Just have to reduce the number of leisure time and play.

My phone 's camera is not the type that likes to take pictures in the night. If you see my Valentine's post, the pictures were not of good quality. Plus when I went for my first night out this semester, my phone 's camera disappointed me


By the way, that's Mr. Noble Goodman, the singer songwriter of My Pillow and The Proposal

My workout routine has been on a good note but I still can't run for more than 2 minutes. I run about 3 times a week in the morning and get to do a little exercise when I have early morning lectures.

This is my favourite beauty product at the moment, Bactigel Hand Sanitizer.

That's it for today's kelewele date, but you know it continues on social media #keleweledate.
Don't forget to be fabulous in your walking, in your talking and in your dancing!!!

Stay sweet!!!
PS: Follow me on instagram and let's get inspired together

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace