Tuesday 30 December 2014

Lessons I learnt In 2014

Everybody learns something every time and though this year have been very tough, I learnt some lessons. I remember, I wrote in my creative journal of ideas and I quote
"It's a new year and everyone says he feels that this year is going to be great, despite the hard economy. Well, I won't say I don't agree." 
Yikes, was it true? Was the year great? Nah, very tough for me. This is what I learnt this year, 2014.



  •  I learnt how to let go. After an annoying, shocking and painful bad phase, I felt depressed for the rest of the year. After writing this poem, crying and throwing past lives into the sea, I decided to let go and leave everything to God. I know my Heavenly Father will comfort me and give me a better life ahead. 
  • Don't have so many plans/goals at once. Take them a little at a time or a batch at a time. Making a whole lots of goals in a very short time is unrealistic.
 
  •  Pride is a killer. It gives you hypertension. I met some people who were so proud of their intelligence, riches and status in life and make you feel so inferior. Do not listen to them. Do not mind them. I believe in humility and humility is a ring I want to learn to wear.
Tomorrow God willing is New Year's  Eve. What are your plans and oh, what did you learn in the year,2014???

Auld Lang Syne!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace