Friday 26 December 2014

Kelewele Date With Marietta (26/12/14) Where was Christmas????


Hello! 
Oh Christmas was just yesterday? One thing i don't like about Christmas is the way it suddenly ends after 25th. I suggest Christmas should be celebrated for 3 days. So, how was your Christmas? Good? The best? Life changing? I was happy with mine. I celebrated the day with my family and had good Christmas and birthday wishes from friends and loved ones. Today, i have socials in Winneba and i hope to attend.

I celebrated my birthday yesterday and it was so cool. I thank God for my life and I thank you for the birthday wishes you sent me. You made my day. Much love, sweethearts!

So, the new year is fast approaching. Are you making new year resolutions? Well, I'm not really making some this year. Instead, I have written a 101 things in 1001 days goals in my book, which I'm so excited to start. Unfortunately for me, this year, I have nothing special to do on New Year's Eve. Just stay at home, with some popcorn and wait till around 11:57pm to start the fireworks and knockouts.I'm waiting to hear any news about New Year Eve socials or activity, then I'll run to that place.

2015, which is in about 6 days or so, should be a year, where you can fulfill at least one of your great goals or dreams.That's my wish for you my friends. (Anyone reading this)

Is it just me, or Christmas is missing in Ghana. Yes, I said I was happy with mine, with my family but I did not really feel the Christmas whenever I went to town. I guess it's because of the economy.

 I read an article somewhere on the web and I want to share. It's about reflecting on 2014 and making goals and be excited for 2015.

 All right, I have to get going and oh, lest I forget, congratulations to all my friends who gave birth this year. It's a joy and a blessing to have a baby in your arms having its tiny hands holding your forefinger. And very soon, I'll publish the lessons I learnt this year maybe on Tuesday.
 Enjoy the rest of the year! Let's get chatting off the blog. #keleweledate on all social media.
See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace