Saturday 12 April 2014

So, What Do I Do With This Broken Heart? Scene One

So, What Do I Do With This Broken Heart?
As I sit at the beach
Watching lovers hold hands
I shed tears for a boy
Who broke my heart into pieces
I watched the waves happily swaying
And I try to wash away the memories we made
But it’s hard
For it was my first time
To fall in love

Don’t try to explain
There is no need
If you really loved me
You wouldn't have hurt me like this
By asking me out
And you already had one.


So, what do I do with this broken heart?
Should I glue them
Or sew them together?
Should I hide them in a bottle
Or throw them into the ocean?
And forget about a feeling called love
Forget about romance
Because a romantic heart breaker
Is whom I met
How could he be so heartless?
He taught me how to love
Taught me how to fall in love
And raised me so high
With beautiful hopes
But just dropped me
And my fragile heart
Got torn into pieces
And I was left with tears
And a bleeding heart

You hurt me,
Are you happy now?
What do I do with this broken heart?

Will I ever fall in love again?

                                               Sunday, 6th April, 2014
                                                17:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace