Monday 14 April 2014

INNOCENT WOUNDS

So, since Easter is approaching soon, like very soon, i just want to share my Easter poem with you.
Happy Easter
                      


                      INNOCENT WOUNDS


Sin floated over my head
I needed to pay, to pay for those sins
A holy royal came down, for I heard
The subjects honouring in those scenes
Oh Blessed Lamb, in His atoning grief
Suffered the thorns, and nails and cross and spear
Became my rescue and sweet relief
The pain He bore, I’m supposed to bear
Innocent wounds, the mocking crowns of thorn
Though with the loving, conscious will
He had his clothes, hands and feet torn
The cruel cross of Calvary, I was to fill
Oh happy day, happy day

When The Christ washed my sins away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace