Monday 13 January 2014

Divorce: Fashion or Sickness


Love is a sweet feeling. Yeah, I know.
I attended a lovely wedding recently and I realized yeeeaaahh! There’s love, love exists, like seriously.
I cannot imagine myself on my wedding day, standing there, with my beautiful white dress on and looking into the eyes of the one I love. I think I’ll smile and smile and smile with tears of joy.

That made me wonder. I don’t understand why there is such thing as divorce, especially among our celebrities. Okay, let me express my heart out. I really hate hearing those divorce stories whether celebrity or not. Like seriously, divorce? Where from that one? If I say that, they’ll tell me I’m too young to understand. Too young??!! Let me tell you who’s young. Even six year olds have crushes.
Fine, let me just shut up, but hey, love is a sweet feeling. I know, because I experience it. Why don’t we change the world by starting with the relationships we are in. It would make us more…………I don’t know, put a word there!
Happy marriage life to my friends who just got married, and to those in relationships, challenge yourselves to be faithful. It does not hurt, come on. DO NOT CHEAT!! I hate that.
Keep on kissing.
Shimmer and sparkle,
Grant

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel you on this! Divorce is so horrible and ugly. I think more people need to understand that marriage is for life and you can't just cheat or leave when something goes wrong; you have to work at it together. Thanks for your thoughts!!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace