Monday 6 November 2017

Yemi Alade is Style


Happy Monday world!

I hope you had a good weekend. My weekend was filled with planning and writing and planning and writing. I tried hard to get enough rest but it’s wasn’t enough, so apparently, I am waiting for the next weekend.

Sounds funny huh?

Yemi Alade is my talk for today.


Yemi Alade has very interesting style. Her style shows “African Magic” and the Queen of creativity. I love her Instagram so much, it is filled with Black Magic.


Yemi is very creative in her style making her Instagram feel like creativity.




Which of her style do you like most?
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace