Monday 9 October 2017

World Smile Day (Blogtober Day 6)

Hello world!

Image Map

Friday October 6th was World Smile Day. It is celebrated every first Friday in October. Before we begin this post, here are 3 fun facts about smiling.

1. World Smile day was inaugurated in 1999 by Harvey Ball, a commercial artist from Worcester, Massachusetts.

2. Research has shown that smiling faces are perceived as younger than frowning faces.

3. According to a recent survey, a smile is the physical trait in women that men find most attractive on meeting them for the first time.

I may not have the most beautiful smile, but life is too short not to smile. Most people say I don't like smiling but I do. I really do. Get to know me, and you will realize I can be the most "smiling" person ever. πŸ˜‰


I have thought of the things that makes me smile. Today, I will be sharing with you, 10 things that makes me smile.



i. The sight of chocolate 🍫😊

ii. When you promise me to buy me kelewele whenever I'm ill. In my mind, I just can't imagine you are promising me kelewele during times of loss of appetite. 😊

iii. Wedding announcement of friends 😊

iv. Kisses 😊

v. Hugs 😊

vi. Children telling scary stories to other children 😊

vii. The moment a baby stares at me and smiles back. 😊

viii. Two babies staring at each other. 😊

ix. Whispering of sweet nothings 😊

x. When I receive a compliment. 😊


Let's Chat: What makes you smile?


p.s. Also, don't forget to vote for me as Most Influential Student Blogger/Writer by text MBA MARIETTA to 1736 on all networksπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


Thankies πŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace