Tuesday 27 December 2016

Life in the Post-Christmas Phase


Hello world!

Are you there?

Or you are hiding?

How were your holidays? This festive season went quickly by. I went so fast, we couldn’t get a glimpse of it.

This is the story of my life in the post-Christmas phase. I am now getting some proper sleep, and trying to relax, and eat more plantain chips. I am mostly at home.

How did Christmas end so fast? I keep asking myself. I hate the idea of packing away the ornaments, and not counting down the days and hours to Christmas. Everything literally ends on the 25th.

I can’t actually play Christmas songs now, even though I am quietly playing them on my laptop on a very low volume.

Hahaha xx.

Anyway, we have been making pastries and other fried foods like Bo Floats.

Life in the post-Christmas phase is something else, and quiet.

Just next week is New Year. Like what?

This year, I am not actually looking forward to the New Year. I remember when I was a teenager, I always looked forward to the New Year. I always wanted the old year to leave.

But this year, I’m not actually looking forward to it, even though I will gladly welcome it.

2017. 2017. 2017.

Anyway, we looked forward to a year that will bring out the talents we have in us to make a difference in the corner where we are.

How do you see your post-Christmas phase?

Anyway, I am just curious. How do you spend the Boxing Day?




Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace