Monday 24 October 2016

I’m trying to love Mondays


Dear Monday,

I have a love-hate relationship with you. Did you know that? I love you because, you’re like a fresh page for me to make things right. I hate you because you can be very exhausting, and full of pressure. It gets annoying sometimes. I love you because my mind is refreshed from weekend fun and relaxation. I hate you because your alarm clock sounds different and really scares me.

The streets are all full of moving beings and to talk of traffic—ahh, I cannot contain it. I use the moment in the public transport to catch up on social media. Gosh, that makes me miss the weekend more. Friends post pictures on social media about their weekend. It makes me want to cry mpo. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, I miss you guys.

Sundays are the shorter days. I bet you still some hours from Sunday, don’t you Monday? You are having some Sunday Funday, there noor, darkness falls. Aden, bra?

Do you know what makes me miss the weekend more? When I go to school or work and I am asked how my weekend went. Even if I did not have fun, it makes me miss the Friday night feels on my bed. The chillaxing and hugging of the pillows, that was so amazing.


But don’t worry Mondays. You have some good in you. It’s the day of fresh start.

Watch the video here 

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace