Monday 11 April 2016

A Day in the Life #2


Hello! Everyone and happy Monday. I am so happy April is running a little bit faster. I mean, it’s been 11 days since the DKB and AJ prank. (Please, allow me to still talk about it. I know it’s over, and past, but hey I haven’t said anything about it yet, so let me still say it. Hehehe xx.)

By the way, AJ is a good actress, she SHOULD be in the movie industry.

Back to today’s post. You know, as I type this post, I am thinking about my “a day in the life” posts. I actually love writing things like this because it is so easy for me to write it. It’s something I have been doing since I began learning to write, just that, I do them in my diaries and journals and it is recently I started doing videos of such (I don’t share the videos online).

Such stuffs about my life is easy to produce. But there is one problem. It is not as exciting as you expect. I don’t live a luxurious life and I don’t have super exciting life. I am the wake-up-go-to-class-eat-kelewele-laugh-all-day kinda girl. Yes! Just a student who is trying to build an empire and is doing it underground.

But if you want to still read about a day in Marietta’s life, go on ahead.


A Day in the Life as at Wednesday, 6th April, 2016
04:40am/05:07am: the two alarms go off. I lay in bed, turn and turn and turn for about 15 minutes

05:30am: went for a walk

06:20am: personal morning devotion


06:40 something: shared blog post link on all social media

Past 07:00am: Washing

08:00am: get ready and playing UB40’s I Got You Babe over a hundred times. It reminds me of the movie The Little Rascals Saved the Day

After 8am: Ate breakfast twice. Don’t judge.

10:30am: lectures

After 13:00: class was over and clouds began to gather.

14:48: Removed clothes from the lines + Lunch time

After 15:00: watched Like Stars on Earth to write a movie review on the blog. Coming soon, so watch this space.


18:30: Bath time. The weather was so good for moisturizing and a good hot beverage

19:27: Bed time. Don’t judge, I don’t normally sleep at that time but I needed to sleep.

See you in my next post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace