Thursday 17 December 2015

Deck The Halls


If you are invited to my home during the holidays, you'll be tired of me ranting about Christmas ornaments, Christmas music and food. It's not my fault, I was born with ornaments surrounding me (Hint: I was born on 25th December ), so please bear with me  *wink*

Anytime, I go for Christmas shopping with my siblings or friends, the department I go to (after roaming aimlessly in the mall) is where they have been stocked with ornaments on sale. Funnily enough, I do not purchase some. I have loads of ornaments at home (though, they reduce by 5% of quantity every year. Have no idea where they go)

Yeah, I do not purchase them, but I visualize in my mind how my home would be like if I bought them and decorated my house with them. My brothers understand my weird habit but my friends don't. Sadly. I thought friends understand you better than siblings.

At home, when I want to deck the halls with boughs of holly because tis the season to be jolly, I feel excited. Christmas decorations make me happy, make me smile, make me joyful and nostalgic. It's sad how nowadays, people are disregarding the celebration of the season. But for me, no matter what, Bronya (Christmas) would be in my heart.

These are my favourite Christmas ornaments I've kept for almost all my life.

1. The Christmas Angel

I adore this ornament. This is my favourite of all. It has its wings and a cute smile on its face. Jesus Christ is born, why wouldn't it smile

2. Tinsels

My next favourite Christmas ornaments are tinsels, in colours of red, green, gold and silver. All Christmas colours present!

3. Christmas baubles /balls

Having many of them on your Christmas tree or all around your room makes the Christmas life cozy. One fun thing is, it can be used in place of the Chrimbo lights .

4. Christmas Candle Stands

To hold your various Christmas candles.

5. Mini reindeers, French horns, trumpets , guitar and drums.

Pa-rum-pum-pum-pum

6. Mini Christmas wreaths


7. Mini Christmas bells

Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle

8. Christmas wallpapers
To cover my walls with the feeling of staying in a town called Christmas. Do we have a town called Christmas????

9. Christmas gift bows

To be placed on the presents wrapped for your loved ones, family and friends

10. Father Christmas

He's making a list, he's checking it twice. He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice. Santa Claus is coming to town!

These are some of my favourite Christmas ornaments.

What is your favourite Christmas ornament?

Have you started decorating yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace