Wednesday 12 August 2015

Cool Nail Design Ideas

Hey there! I hope you are all fantastic this morning. The weather is really changeable. One minute it is sunny, the next minute, you are searching for a cardigan.

This is another back to school post and we are looking at ways we can rock our nails. We buy beautiful school supplies but our nails have no flawless flair. I am not a big fan of decorating my nails. I just pick up my nail polish, nail file and just paint my nails. But, I have made a....a.....what? Resolution? Decision? Challenge? to get a nail art design one of these days.

Since I am crazy about Pinterest, I have created a board; Nail It on my Pinterest page. And from the Pinterest inspiration, below are cool nail designs you can rock this year, for back to school.

Nail Art 1


Nail Art 2


Nail Art 3


Nail Art 4

Nail Art 5


How are you wearing your nails this year?

Are you going plain like me (Oh please, Marietta, be a girly girl for once!) or you just got an inspiration from this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace