Monday 30 March 2015

#BecauseHeLives


Easter is just around the corner and this year, I'm super excited for it. I don't know why but I've come to love what our Saviour did for us more. It's amazing, wonderful, bittersweet........Actually, I can't find the right word for what He did.

Easter is going to be fantastic. Good Friday would be the time I'll get to reflect on what the Saviour did for me, Saturday, I have a wedding to attend, and Sunday, we would rejoice and go to church to remember His atonement and resurrection. Monday is time to be with loved ones and have fun.

I know Jesus is the Christ. He loves each of us, cares for us. The pain He went through, I cannot imagine. I believe He died for us, to serve all mankind and what He went through cannot be compared to anything. He died, the Great Redeemer died. But He lives and #BecauseHeLives, we are blessed. #BecauseHeLives, He is our Saviour and Redeemer. He lives today as our Lord, our Redeemer, Friend, our everything. We look to Him as  the only source of our salvation.

Have a Happy Easter Weekend!!!

Stay Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace