Friday 28 November 2014

Kelewele Date with Marietta (28/11/14)



Hello again, darlings!

It’s another last Friday of the month and it only means one thing; Kelewele Date with Marietta!

Wow, November is fast! Or is it just me? December starts on Monday. And we have already started examination and you can head over here for survivingfinals week.

Let the date begin………



My fitness routine in the month of November is on a good roll. I never had the desire to keep fit. It just came into my mind (and heart?) to do it and I think I’m doing great, compared to those days that I did it once every four months! (Ha ha ha! Like seriously?)
I’m so excited for 2015 because of three reasons (Well, maybe there’s more);

  • ·         I’m writing a collection of poems with the title; Imperfections. Every month, I’ll post one poem from this anthology on the blog. I’m thinking of using my Tumblr account for my poetry.

  • ·         A collection of short stories (episodes) about a young writer  called Writer’s Problems

  • ·         I have written a 101 in 1001 days, and I can’t wait to start.



Christmas is coming and the blog would be having a Christmas Sparkle, which would start from tomorrow. Let’s watch out on the blog.

Exams have started and we’ve written 3 strong papers already. My next paper is Object Oriented Programming (JAVA) and I’m so scared. Programming is not my thing. In fact, I can’t wait for us to finish for us to go home for the Christmas break!


Speaking of Christmas, I haven’t started my Christmas shopping yet, but I will do soon. I’m still figuring out what to buy for Daddy. Any Christmas gifts suggestions for fathers?


As I mentioned before, I have a tumblr page and i don’t know what to do with it. I’m thinking of making it a poetry blog, but I’m still confused. What should I do?


So, to the writer’s in the house, is it just me or it happens to you too? Anytime, you are cleaning up your room, you can’t throw out anything in your room without checking to see if it has writing on it first.


Yesterday was Thanksgiving. So, how was it? We don’t really celebrate Thanksgiving in Ghana here, with the turkey and Black Friday and stuff, not really our thing.

But for being thankful, we always are. Five things I am thankful for are;
1.    I am thankful for my life
2.   I am thankful for a virtue called forgiveness
3.   I am thankful for the trials I’m going through in life. They are opening my eyes well.
4.   I am thankful for the great friends I have in Winneba
5.   I am thankful that I am a writer.


And to talk of Christmas, I am waiting for it. My birthday is on Christmas day and i can’t wait to celebrate it. I am planning to do some acts of kindness.

Anyway, I have to end it now. I’m having exams, but hey, we have a lot to talk about on our next date, which is the 26th of December, right? Yeah!


It doesn’t end though, you know that!


#keleweledate on all social media


Adios!


PS; A quote to start having the Christmas Spirit

Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas

                                                Peg Bracken




No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace