Wednesday 24 September 2014

My Blogging Tips

Someone in my class once asked me, "How do you blog?" He asked me that question when he found out that I was a blogger. Well, how do I answer this question to him? I've never thought of this.

That night, I took my creative journal and open to the part where I write ideas: "IDEA BANK". I thought for a while and wrote on top; Marietta (MarieNoel)'s Blogging Tips  and I would like to share.

1. Blog about what you love

It can be fashion, hair, beauty, fitness, technology, poetry, politics, wanderlust, college life, DIY, you name it.

2. Be yourself
Write like how you normally communicate with people. Just that, you are talking to people virtually.

3. Get involved in social media
In my blogging life, I love twitter, bloglovin' and pinterest. Through social media involvement, people would get to know your blog and you would get to meet amazing people.

4. Visit other blogs (and comment)
Need some inspiration? Get to know similar blogs of your genre. Also, don't forget to leave a comment on a post you liked.

5. Join blogging groups
Joining groups would help you to learn more about blogging and skills from the experts and even amateurs like me. *wink* Hahaha. They would also get to know your blog and spread the word.

What other blogging tips do you want to share?

Countdown : 5 DAYS MORE

8 comments:

  1. I wish that this had been around when I first started blogging! I always love seeing what everyone else does when they blog. :)

    xo,
    Zoe | La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope I've taught you something. And I also love to see what others do when they blog. Maybe, you can share yours, ;)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this!!! Thank you! You are amazing and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely agree for any blogger starting out!

    ReplyDelete

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace