Monday 16 October 2017

11 Times Rihanna Stole My Heart in Terms of Style (Blogtober Day 11)


Hello world!

Rihanna. Rihanna. Rihanna.

Rihanna is one of my favourite artiste, no doubt about that. I see her to be a creative person in terms of style too. At first, I wasn’t a big fan of her style. She can wear very ugly tees and she thinks she is rocking.

Now, I think I am beginning to love her style, most especially her street style. Even though, I never consider myself a fashionista, I am still on the move of stalking style images on the internet, most especially, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and We Heart It.

Anyway, today I will be showing you 11 photos that made me realize, you know maybe Rihanna might be my style icon.












Bonus one because, we just can't have enough๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰



Let’s Chat: Who is your favourite style icon?
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace